Sunday, July 13, 2014

Posted by DannyRaeVera on 8:15 AM 1 comment
Hello my darlings!

You have probably been wondering where I have been. Busy busy, busy!

I have been busy with my family, working on ideas for new YouTube videos and working on growing my business.

One thing that you guys already know about me: I LOVE beauty products. But what else do I like?

Clothes, Shoes, Jewelry and Candles. I found a business where I am able to sell something that I am interested in: Candles and Jewelry! (:

Jewelry in Candles is the new business I started. I am sure most of you have heard of Diamond Candles, Jewel Scent, and 3-8-1. I would like to tell you why I decided to join Jewelry in Candles.

I joined Jewelry in Candles because of the people. My upline is amazing. She is very helpful, instructive, friendly and caring. When I signed up under her, I did not have any money to buy my sample kit. She provided me with one out of her own money and sent me a binder with every candle scent, places and how to advertise and so much more!

Jewelry in Candles has a community where every Representative can have a place to ask their questions, give advice and share everything they have learned to help others succeed. We have weekly conferences with the person who created Jewelry in Candles, Micah, every Tuesday night at 9pm.

Jewelry in Candles has changed my life and I have only been a Representative for about a month. The candles are 100% soy wax which burns cleanly in your home and safer for the environment. All candles and tarts are hand poured and the scents smell amazing!

My mother, son, friends and customers have been blown away by the scents of the candles and I cannot wait to see what else the company has to offer in the future! There are over 40 scents to choose from and there are new releases every week!



The jewelry in the candles range from $10 to $7000 and customers are able to pick a necklace, earrings or a ring as their surprise with every purchase of a candle or tart. This company is truly amazing and these are a few reasons why I chose to join.



So, this is why I have been absent in posting and uploading videos to YouTube! But don't worry! I am ready to take on this business, my blog and my YouTube Channel and take it to the next level!

If you would like to look around the website for Jewelry in Candles, here is the website! (:

www.wonderfultreasures.us

1 comments: